Wednesday 2 July 2014

Menuju PhD....(Part 4) - Conference alert

Bismillah....

My friend asked me to join her to go to Vietnam for presenting paper. Lately i feel so excited to present more papers because my experience in International Post Graduate Seminar gave me high momentum. There's no short way to achieve your goal. I think i need to attend and join more conferences and seminars to build my confidence level and give me more experience.

So today i decided to find the suitable conference date, place and theme so that i can prepare for it. For a while i chosed to go to Vietnam this coming December and London on April 2015. However, to date im still do not discuss with my supervisor yet. Now, my plan is finished up my paper and then submit it to her. For Vietnam, review paper had been chosen to be my theme while for London i'll writing based on my batch treatment result.

O Allah, facilitate my way....amin...

Counting our blessing everyday...and smile :)



2 comments:

  1. Salam. Hi. I google and found your blog. I'm a Master student and I have question, can I join the conference but no need to present paper, just as the audience? If yes, how ya? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, many conference offer seats for listeners. do ask their committee for futher information. some conference offer seats for listener but u have to pay.

    ReplyDelete